Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is absolutely necessary. With over 1700 U.S. and even Canadian Franchise locations, SERVOPRO is strategically positioned to be faster, if not the fastest, to any size emergency. We know that storms and natural disasters blow, burn and flood through just about anything in as little as minutes. This is why fast emergency response is a priority to SERVPRO so that we can help minimize the damage, by minimizing the damage we also minimize the cleaning and restoration costs to you.
Water can be particularly invasive, it spreads quickly throughout your property and then is absorbed just as fast into floors, walls, furniture, etc. Taking with it bacteria and contamination. SERVPRO of Licking County prides themselves with fast arrival and immediate water extraction. Below is a timeline as to what can be expected in water damage situations.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (740) 587-0938
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Licking County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.